Re: gettext.m4 needs tweaking for bfd not having po/POTFILES.in

> Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 01:50:26 +0200
> From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp@axis.com>

> Just some public FIXME note, hoping someone will beat me to a
> patch.  It's nothing fatal (except perhaps to i18n support), but
> I noticed an annoying
> <toplevel>/bfd/configure: <toplevel>/binutils/bfd/po/POTFILES.in: No such file or directory.

Or really, you'll see this message later on, at the time when
bfd/po/POTFILES.in is deleted from CVS, unless
<toplev>/gettext.m4 is tweaked.  It shouldn't happen with
existing CVS yet.

Though gettext.m4:CY_GNU_GETTEXT looks wrong for bfd now, for
the changed bfd po machinery: it will use the obsolete
POTFILES.in rather than the new BLD-POTFILES.in and
SRC-POTFILES.in.

brgds, H-P