Re: A patch for elflink.h

On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 11:46:20AM -0700, H . J . Lu wrote:

> The above patch won't work for hppa. Here is a new one. Any comments?
> I'd like to chek it in today.

I can't see anything wrong with this patch, so please check it in.

My only comment is that it's messy to be playing with
ELF_LINK_FORCED_LOCAL inside the .._hide_symbol functions.  I guess
the problem is really that hide_symbol is trying to do two different
things, removing plt entries, and removing dynamic symbols.  If we
changed hide_symbol to just handle the plt entry removal (which is
the part that is target dependent), then the messy bits would go away.

Alan