Re: Change to coff-arm.c breaks binutils

Hi Richard,

> > And I added a definition of VXWORKS in the config.bfd file.
>
> Wouldn't this be better done as a run-time option?  Then there would
> be a better chance of having a bfd library that could support
> multiple targets.

Probably, although what happens if you try to link mixed binaries ?

Besides, I am fairly certain that this "feature" is actually a
disguised bug somewhere, probably in the assembler, and I would prefer
to track it down and fix it once and for all.  This #define is a
workaround until I can find some time to do that.

Cheers
        Nick