Re: What changed in ld?

At 12:02 01-06-2001 -0700, H . J . Lu wrote:
>>  > What can I do?
>>
>> I would have thought it would be a good time to fix nasm.
>
>FWIW, I have fixed all the nasm ELF bugs which I can reproduce.

Thank you, everybody. I found the problem and fixed it:

The messages here that mentioned there was something non-standard
in nasm reminded me there was something non-standard in my code:
Instead of using .text I was using .code. This worked fine before.
But it was non-standard. I have now changed it to .text, and suddenly
everything works fine again.

I had not thought of it until I saw your messages: So I do have you
to thank for solving this mystery.

Cheers,
Adam