Re: Changes To Fixup Saving, Restoring and Swapping

Hi -

jhealy wrote:
: A port I'm working on requires packing a set of instructions (two at
: this point, more later) into a vliw word.   In order to be able to
: handle more than two instructions at a time during assembly, an
: enhancement to the gas_cgen_[save/restore/swap]_fixups mechanism is
: required. [...]

All okay, except for:

: [...]  Just in case it might be of
: use, I've also added a little extra feature that allows for the current
: fixups to be either kept or cleared when stored and for a set of stored
: fixups to be either kept or cleared when restored.

I would prefer not to have this extension in the code, unless your current
internal port has use for it, or unless you can make a more persuasive
argument for it than "just in case".

: I threw some documentation in too. [and tested on m32r]

Thanks!

- FChE

PGP signature