Re: windres bug.

DJ Delorie wrote:

> I checked in a patch to fix the alignment problem.  Thanks!
>
> I haven't checked in the --with-windres patch, because (1) independent
> patches should be separate anyway, and (2) it should automatically
> build on the systems it works for, so if it doesn't, *that* is the bug
> to be fixed.

I couldn't get it to build on a gcc system (linux). The decision not to
do so may have been correct (not to include package) at the time it was
made, but with Kylix being distro'd on X86 linux systems, we now need
the ability to create RES packages.  And, I hate the idea of having to
put together a windoze box just to do RES files.

Regards,

TomW