i386 ld --gc-sections and few minor problems with objdump --disassemble-all -m i8086

  Hello,

  I had a problem quite a long time ago on my "gujin" bootloader with
 "ld --gc-sections", the process was not removing unused sections.
 I finaly found that when using "ld --oformat=binary", the garbage
 collection is not done. It is perfectly working when generating
 an intermediate ELF file and using objcopy to get the binary file.
  Maybe someone could add a warning in this case, but the main thing
 is to have that written somewhere: done.

  The next subjects are few small bugs / improvement:
  - In the ld script file, it does not seems to be possible to
  exclude a library like:
    *(EXCLUDE_FILE(libext2fs.a) .text*)
  you have to write all the object files the library contains.

  - I did not understand how to use STARTUP(file):
   Inside SECTIONS {} it generates a syntax error
   Outside SECTIONS {} it generates double definition errors
   when you describe in which section to load .text and .data
   of this file.

  - In "objdump --disassemble-all -m i8086", the opcodes
    "F3 AA" is translated "repz stos" instead of "rep stos"

  - the opcode "67 66 0F 01 54 24 14" is displayed
        addr32
        data32
        lgdt  36(%si)
        ... last byte mixed with next instruction ...

    instead of:
        data32 lgdt 36(%esi)
      or
        lgdtl 36(%esi)

  - there is no need to display addr32 when it is easy to
    see from the addressing mode:
    addr32 pushl 0x30(%ebx)
      can be just displayed:
    pushl 0x30(%ebx)