Re: Minor clean-up to gas's mips.exp

r.sandiford@redhat.com ("Richard Sandiford") writes:
> {[istarget mips*el-*-*]? "el":""} seems to crop up a lot in mips.exp.  I'm
> about to submit a new reloc case, so is it OK to install the following
> first?  Tested on mips-elf and mipsel-elf.
>
> 2001-07-25  Richard Sandiford  <rsandifo@redhat.com>
>
> 	* gas/mips/mips.exp (el): New variable.  Use it to decide which ELF
> 	reloc tests to run.

not to stop you from making this change, but really, somebody should
go through and rationalize the names of stuff in that file.

right now we typically have or should have $(basename).sd, and
{,t}{,el}$(basename).d.

it'd be really nice to get all those prefixes made into suffixes,
maybe with dashes.  that way it'd be a bit more sane to sort, and to
tell what's related...

cgd