Re: bug mailing list name change

Hi H.J.

> Could you please put back the the link to the binutils-cvs mailing
> list archive?

Why ?  It seems out of place to me.  The people who are going to be
reading that web page do not need to know about it.  The only people
who really might be interested in it are the hardcore binutils hackers
and they probably already know.  Maybe a mention could be added to
MAINTAINERS but that would seem to be sufficient to me.

Cheers
        Nick