powerpc64-linux support

Hi,
  I'd like to commit the attached set of diffs which provides powerpc64-elf
support in binutils, but first I'd appreciate it if a powerpc guru could
review the changes.  Most of this code isn't my own, so from one point of
view it has already been reviewed (but whether I'm qualified to review
powerpc is another question ;-)  Some notes:

- elf64-ppc.c is a little rough around the edges.  Too many fixme's for
my liking.  However, I'm willing to maintain this code and should be
able to remove most of the fixme's in the near future.  I expect we'll
see some changes when we start playing with dynamic libraries and c++.

- The assembler support for AIX syntax (-Saix) is largely superfluous
now that we have a set of patches for gcc-3.x.  (Ask if you want a copy
of the gcc-3.0.x patchset).  I suppose people might still want to use
gcc-2.95 based compilers, where this feature is used.

- I'm not sure what is the best thing to do with ChangeLog entries.  I'm
inclined to put the contents of each of the ChangeLog.swox files in an
entry in the corresponding ChangeLog.  That way you get to see some of
the history and attribution as well as being able to easily extract diffs
from CVS by date.  ie. bfd/ChangeLog would look like

2001-08-xx  Alan Modra  <amodra@bigpond.net.au>

	2001-07-27  Torbjorn Granlund  <tege@swox.com>
	* elf64-ppc.c (ppc_elf64_relocate_section): Allow out-of-range
	undefweak symbols (change function end to resemble corresponding
	part of elf32-ppc.c).

	2001-07-25  Alan Modra  <amodra@bigpond.net.au>
	* cpu-powerpc.c (arch_info_struct): Set default 64-bit arch to 620
	entry.

	etc.

--
Alan Modra