Re: The Linux binutils 2.11.92.0.5 is released.

Am Die, 2001-10-09 um 20.32 schrieb 1002652343:

> > By glancing through the ChangeLogs I couldn't find the patch to add
> > the missing AltiVec instruction I submitted to the binutils mailinglist.
> > Someone replied personally to me on that mail so I'm sure it came
> > through though it would be nice to get some status on this one.

> You have to ask it on the binutils mailing list.

Oh yes, thanks.
I wanted to add that the patch was reviewed by SuSE people, produces
correct code, was not influenced by the Motorola patch where the
approval of the copyright assignment is still pending and will be
part of the final SuSE Linux 7.3.

It would be a pleasure to resubmit it and also a ChangeLog entry if
wanted.

--
Servus,
       Daniel