Re: XScale/armv5e mixups

> Hi Nick
>
> GAS seems to think that LDRD, STRD and PLD are some kind of sordid XScale
> extension.  But in fact they are perfectly wholesome V5E instructions, and
> deserve to be treated as such. :-)

I have a fix for this, but I'm currently blocked by the recent changes
that Aldy made, for which there is no documentation available.  This means
I can't really understand how I need to change the code to fit in with the
new parser engine (which does away with many of the sordid hacks that have
crept in for handling extensions like ldrd/ldrh etc).

I was hoping this would all have unblocked by now.

R.