Which autoconf for BFD

Hello,

I strongly suspect that BFD in the CVS repository was last re-generated
with autoconf 2.13 release rather than the autoconf snapshot (000227)
from the binutils FTP site.

If you regenerate using autoconf 2.13 release one line is tweeked.
Regenerating with 000227 does lots of things including the addition of
the --site-file option.  Cf `cvs diff -r1.78 -r1.79 configure`.

--

The next problem I have is with generating bfd/configure from scratch
using a fully installed set of 000227 tools.  By ``fully'' I mean

(The 5.1 branch of GDB also has this problem, sigh).

Andrew