Re: gas symbol debug problem

Hi Olivier,

> I'm using a 2.10.1 gas version with a bfd coff format.

First upgrading to the latest releed sources (2.11.2) or the current
CVS sources.

> I have searched where it occurs but I didn't find anything.
> Does anybody know why it occurs or can suggest any hints to solve the
> problem?.

Is this a GAS or a GCC problem.  Ie is GCC given the correct
information to GAS ?  If you compile your test program with "-S -g -dA"
you should get some annotated assembler output which you can check.

If that does not help, then try creating a *small* reproducible test
program and send it to this list, along with instructions on how to
reproduce it and another plea for help.

Cheers
        Nick