Re: R_SPARC_RELATIVE vs R_SPARC_UA32 & unaligned unwind tables - again

> R_SPARC_RELATIVE is an optimization which skips the symbol lookup.  It
> seems to me that you can always use an R_SPARC_UA32 reloc against an
> offset from a section, or at the very least you could do that against
> a symbol.

That would be nice, but it doesn't work.  The R_SPARC_UA32 relocs are
there, interspersed with the R_SPARC_RELATIVEs, but when the program
runs the pointer is wrong.  If you read the Sparc PS-ABI, the only
reloc that uses the image load base in its calculation is
R_SPARC_RELATIVE.