Re: R_SPARC_RELATIVE vs R_SPARC_UA32 & unaligned unwind tables - again

> Hmm.  Latest CVS binutils should only use R_SPARC_RELATIVE if the offset
> is suitable.  See elf32-sparc.c:1455

Right, I found that bug.  We started out using R_SPARC_RELATIVE for
R_SPARC_32.  We later used it for R_SPARC_UA32 also, but that caused
aborts in ld.so, so we took it out.  However, now it seems (to me at
least) that something still needs to be done about those relocs.  Ian
disagrees, and I'm going to debug it some more, but that's what I'm
seeing right now...

Oh, and the gcc test case works fine if I link with a static version
of the library.