Re: FAIL: MIPS empic3

At Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:04:48 -0800, H . J . Lu wrote:
> I got many [ ... ]

see the message that proposed these tests:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2001-12/msg00483.html

Specifically, the part right before the end of the non-patch part,
that says:

> Of the new tests below, all 3 of the assembler tests and two (of 10)
> of the linker tests fail.  (I figured it would be good to provide
> more than just failing tests for the linker, though, since there's
> basically _no_ coverage there right now.)

8-)

IMO, These should not be XFAIL, because, well, though they currently
fail, they're real bugs and they've got tractable solutions and IMO we
shouldn't be marking anything other than 'absolutlely unfixable' bugs
as XFAIL.

In fact, I'm going to post a patch which should address these failures
within a week or so (time permitting; it's a nasty week and a half
ahead for me) which addresses them, but I'd like to test it some more
before I post it.

chris