Re: Ping -- RFC Creating corefile sections for gdb

Nick Clifton wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> > Nobody has responded to my request for comment (see link)
>
> Sorry - I should have looked at this.
>
> The patch looks OK to me.  I wonder how much realloc-ing will go on,
> and whether this will be a performance issue, but other than that, it
> seems fine.

Probably one realloc per call.  There should be 2N + 1 calls
for a corefile, where N is the number of threads.  Not a lot,
but I'm open to other ways of doing it.  The issue is that
the caller does not know how much space is required for the
internal header structures.