netbsd-core.c and bfd_make_section_anyway()

Hi Alan...

Your change:

2002-01-05  Alan Modra  <amodra@bigpond.net.au>
	.
	.
	* netbsd-core.c (netbsd_core_file_p): Use bfd_make_section_anyway
	rather than doing our own section handling.  Clean up after errors
	with bfd_release and bfd_section_list_clear.  Handle unexpected
	flags.
	.
	.

broke handling of NetBSD core files.  I suspect nearly all the other
core file vectors you changed are broken now, too.

The problem is that the core file vectors use:

	BFD_JUMP_TABLE_SYMBOLS (_bfd_nosymbols),

...and bfd_make_section_anyway() calls bfd_section_init() which calls
bfd_make_empty_symbol(), which returns NULL.

irix-core.c seems to work-around this by providing its own make_empty_symbol
routine, and uding the _bfd_nosymbols versions for all the other symbol
routines.

Should all the core file vectors be changed to behave like the irix version?
If so, I can supply a fix for netbsd-core.c.