or32 port

Hi!

About a month ago with some friends from OpenCores, we've sent joining
requests to FSF, but unfortunately I've not received the contract yet.
Since we are not aware, how long will this last, we've agreed that Ivan
takes over the binutils.
Can you please tell him how he should proceed?
Should he submit a patch to this list first?

thanks,
  Marko