Re: I'd like to import config

> Oops.  I meant to write they're *supposed* to be kept in sync.  So,
> by installing in src what you've got approval to install in GCC,
> you'll be doing myself and DJ a favor, and DJ will be able to add
> these files to his auto-merge scripts between gcc and src.

There was no general agreement to auto-merge those files.  If they're
coming from savannah, then to auto-merge you wouldn't be able to
import from savannah to src; you'd have to import to gcc first.  I
think we'd first want to auto-merge the common files that *aren't*
mastered elsewhere first.

An auto-import from savannah would make more sense, but we don't
always need the absolute latest version.