Re: i386-pc-nto-qnx patch

About the ELF interpreter.  We have a different loader version in
6.1+ than in pre 6.1.  We handle this in gcc (specs) and in our
front end 'qcc' (conf files).

This is how we have done it and will probably continue to do it.
It is how we ship our tools chain, and if we need to update the
loader again, then the specs and conf files for that OS version
will reflect it.

It seems to me that it is six of one, half a dozen of the other as to
whether this gets done in gcc or binutils.  My preference is gcc,
because we need to have a QNX specific specs file anyway, this is
how we already do it, and this limits the number of QNX specific
changes that need to be rolled in and maintained in binutils.

Who makes this decision?  There are two conflicting patch submissions,
both of which work, but not together.

Regards and thanks,
GP