RE: ordinal linking for cygwin ld

Ralf Habacker

By default ld does not use ordinals or linking. Only when an import lib does not
contain names in the _nm_vector, ld takes the ordinal for linking (identified by
flag_noname in pe-dll.c/ei386pe.c).
Thats what I have used. I have patched ld to write the import library only with
ordinals and ld does the rest.
Only an additional patch for auto-imported date was necessary. (see the patch)

Ralf