Re: Question about adding ld emulations

Hi Marek,

> Also, I'd like to ask for CVS write access as the second maintainer
> of the AVR port of binutils.  I already have such access for GCC.

Certainly.  Please go to:

  http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi

and fill out the form their.  Binutils is the project name, and you
can use my name as the authoriser.  Once your write access is working,
please could you add you name to the src/binutils/MAINTAINERS file and
post a notice to the mailing list.

Cheers
        Nick