Re: Include libiberty.h in files that use htab_create()

>   I am applying the patch below to #include "libiberty.h" in the two
>   files in BFD that use the htab_create() function.  The new version
>   of hashtab.h in the FSF GCC source repository replaces this with a
>   macro that references the xcalloc() function, and a prototype for
>   this function is needed in order for the macro to work.

You shouldn't need to.  The reason they're out of sync at the moment
is because I'm waiting for Geoff to fix the patch he committed a few
days ago before I unleash it on bfd.  Please either base your changes
on bfd's libiberty or wait for me to sync them.