Re: tic30 and tic4x targets

Hi Svein,

> OK. I have now received the paperwork (the assignments) and signed
> them. What happens now?

Give the FSF some time.  They will get back to you about the
assignment.  Assuming that there are no problems they will inform you
(and me) that the assignment has been processed and then you will be
able contribute patches and new files.

> Is there someone I need to contact to get a username and a password,
> or is everything handled through this maillist?

Everything is handled through this mailing list.

You can gain anonymous access to the CVS server where the latest
sources are stored and also anonymous access to the FTP server where
daily and weekly snapshots are stored.  Both of these sites can be
found from the binutils web site:

        http::/sources.redhat.com/binutils

Cheers
        Nick