Re: minimal pseudo-relocs patch

Hi Egor,

> I've signed a copyright assignment and mailed it several weeks ago,
> but knowing a dire state of russian postal services, i think it'd be
> lucky to arrive soon.

As you guessed the paperwork has not bee processed yet, so...

> So does attached patch qualify as "trivial"?

I think that it does and so therefore I have approved and applied your
"trivial" patch.

  2002-08-26  Egor Duda  <deo@logos-m.ru>

	* scripttempl/pe.sc: Handle .rdata_runtime_pseudo_reloc sections.
	Add symbols for application to access them.

Cheers
        Nick