Re: New binutils directory src/include/cpu/ for .cpu and .opc files?

> I'd like to propose a new directory:
>
> 	src/include/cpu/
>
> The directory would contain the CGEN .cpu and .opc input files used to
> generate CGEN based binutils disassemblers, assemblers and (?)
> relocations.  GDB could also use these files when generating CGEN based
> simulators.

They aren't really include files, they're *source* files.  Shouldn't
they go in one of the source directories?

I really don't think we want to go down the slippery slope of using
include as a catch-all.  Perhaps the opcodes directory would be a
better choice?