Re: DJGPP linker script update

hello *,

    I wanted to retarget gas for a target machine which has a different
auxilliary entry structure in its object file format. How do I store the
auxilliary entry data into the object file or store internally. The fact
is that the internal structure of my auxiliary entry is different from the
standard format. Could anybody please advise me what to do.

cheers,

subrat