Re: BFD 2.13 ELF support for LMA != VMA is non-standard

Hi Adrian,

  I hope that you saw my posting to the binutils list about your bug
  report about the interpretation of the p_vaddr field.  I have now
  heard back from Lee Smith at ARM, who is managing the ARM EABI
  rewrite.  He says:

> Lee Smith <Lee.Smith@arm.com> writes:
>
> It was always my intention that p_vaddr should be an execution
> address. We will clarify our intentions.

  Hence I hope you will agree that the GNU linker is in fact doing the
  correct thing in setting the VirtAddr to the VMA and not the LMA.

  If you have any further questions regardign this issue, please do
  email the list again.

Cheers
        Nick