Top level release system changes

The file 'src-release' has been added to the top level of src.  This
contains the rules from 'Makefile.in' related to the issuing of releases
of various packages.  It was considered highly desirable to get these
into a separate file.  At the moment no serious rewriting of these rules
has been done, just the separation.

GDB has already started using this new file for its snapshot releases.
I believe binutils also has an automated snapshot script.  If this script
contains lines like 'make -f Makefile.in binutils.tar.bz2', it would be
wonderful if they could be changed to 'make -f src-release
binutils.tar.bz2' (or, if you want to be extra conservative, to try
both).  Once all packages have been changed in this manner, I
can remove the code from Makefile.in (at the moment it is in both places)
and continue my top level autoconfiscation work.

I'd appreciate a notice that this has been done, or that there is some
remaining problem which needs to be fixed before it can be done.

--Nathanael Nerode
neroden@gcc.gnu.org