Re: mips elf n32 and 64 linker emulparams refactoring

On Oct 19, 2002, Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp@bitrange.com> wrote:

> On 19 Oct 2002, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
>> I fixed a typo in it, and adopted some of the
>> code for mips n32 and elf64 too.

> A cursory reading makes it look like some dependencies in
> ld/Makefile.am need corresponding tweaking for the changes
> regarding included files in those shell-scriptlets.

Hmm...  This means I have failed to make these changes when I
introduced elf64bmip-defs.sh two days ago, which I'm taking out now,
so ld/Makefile.am should look ok again after the patch.  Thanks for
the tip, though, I'll try to keep it in mind when if tweak such files
again in the future.