Re: PATCH (take 2) - QNX bfd cleanup

Hi Graeme,
  Sorry for the delay in replying.  A close lightning strike here
took out my cable modem and ethernet.  :-(

On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 05:05:17PM -0500, Graeme Peterson wrote:
[about removing QNX support from binutils]

Can you tell me why your management people decided that QNX support
ought to be removed from binutils?  Is it just simply that you
don't have time for support?  It seems like some people outside
your organization would like to keep QNX support in binutils, so
perhaps there's reason to leave it in.  We can solve the ambiguous
bfd vector easily by removing the QNX vectors from the target list
or use something like Kaz's patch.

--
Alan Modra
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre