[RFA] Random acts of constification

The following patch adds a few more const and extern flags to files where no other code changes were necessary. I've not examined the code overly closely, but the files still build without warning, and are able to disassemble random data without crashing when the tables are put in a read-only section (In the case of h8500-dis.c, I fixed a bug that was causing an infinite loop when it was unable to recognize an instruction).