Re: [RFA] Replace strdup with xstrdup in tic30-dis.c

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 05:03:48PM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> >Was the final decision from the earlier discussion as simple as:
>
> I don't know if anyone came up with an implementation proposal, just
> that ``true'' and ``false'' and ``boolean'' should be removed from "bfd.h".

Heh, Andrew isn't letting this die. :)

> >typedef int bfd_boolean;
> >
> >s/boolean/bfd_boolean
> >s/true/1
> >s/false/0
> >
> >and deal with the fallout?  If so, I'm willing to do the conversion and
> >post a patch.

This sort of patch is probably best left to a global maintainer.
It's almost as much work to review such a patch (mainly checking that
true and false in comments are unchanged) as it is to generate.

Hmm, I'm inclined to just use "int" directly rather than introduce a
"bfd_boolean".  Unless I hear objections, that's what I'll do one of
these days..

--
Alan Modra
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre