Preparing 2.13.2

I just committed my last planned merge to the 2.13 branch before
2.13.2.  The only things not settled by moving a patch to the branch
are:
  - sparc64 PLTs; FreeBSD will have to update their loader, as
discussed.
  - Jason Thorpe's most recent patch regarding orphans and link sets.
There is still contention on this and obviously nothing is going on the
branch until that's resolved.

I'm going to wait a couple of days before making even a prerelease;
hopefully that last issue can be settled.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz