Re: [Patch] skipping import libraries for performance reasons - direct auto-import of dll's

Hi Ralf,

> Unfortunally, I'm not very familiar with this testsuite things.
> Do you have any hints or can point me to an explanation how to do
> for the following cases:
>
> 1. building a sample dll
> 2. compile and link a test app with this dll.
> 3. create a symbolic link
> 3. Look if there are any link errors

The sources are always the best place to look.  For example if you
have a look at ld/testsuite/ld-fastcall/fastcall.exp you will see a
couple of simple assembler files being compiled and linked together.
Or gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/dll-{1-4}.c for examples of compiling dll
source files.

None of these examples do everything you want, but they should give
you a good starting point.

Cheers
        Nick