Re: configure problems: possibly undefined macro: AS_FOR_TARGET

I just submitted a formal patch to add AC_PREREQ to the top-level
configure.in.  I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be there, even if
its supposed purpose is to ensure that only "a recent enough version of
Autoconf is being used".  Since the rest of the toolchain defines this,
it makes no sense to allow autoconf versions *less* than 2.13 to work.

So, I expect this patch will be incorporated soon.

cgf