Re: AROS and patches to the binutils

Hi Fabio,

> I was wondering whether would it be better, both for you and me, to make
> little, incremental patches to the codebase, or to finish what I have in
> mind and then make a big patch.

Another point to bear in mind with the small-incremental patch
approach is that you must not break the ability to build and run the
binutils configured with the "--enable-targets=all" option.  So if you
add AROS support to the configuration files, you must also be able
build an AROS targeted toolchain.  (It does not have to work, but it
does have to build).

Cheers
        Nick