Re: (toplevel patch) Use canonical names for target_subdir, build_subdir.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 09:56:29AM -0500, Phil Edwards wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 10:44:56AM -0200, Alexandre Oliva wrote:

> > > So, is this going to be reverted or not?  It's destroying the testsuite
> > > results.
> >
> > Please go ahead and revert it.  It must have gone in by mistake, since
> > it was explicitly rejected.
>
> Done as below.  Looking over the cvs log, I think Nathanael might have been
> committed this by accident as part of reverting his rda stuff.  That would
> explain why it was committed at the top level and not in the gcc directory.

Criminy.  Now somebody else is complaining about unexpanded macros from
config/acx.m4, even though

    sinclude(config/acx.m4)

is at the top of configure.in.  I'm not seeing this problem, so I can't
help.  So it looks like my reversion will have to be reverted, leaving
us with the original problem again.  Somebody else wanna give it a shot?
(And explain to me why I'm not seeing it?)

Phil

                                                 - Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002