Re: GNU as problem for aix4.3

Yeah, the alignment code isn't as optimal as I'd like.  But limiting
it to XMC_DS means that the other csects will have the same problem
eventually.

Also consider this sample:

	.data
a:
	.byte 1
b:
	.long 0x12345678

If you read gas's source, you'll see that .long is self-aligning.
Unfortunately, this means that `b' won't point to the .long, but to
the zeros before the .long.  Ideally, the self-aligning feature would
back up and adjust all the symbols that would have pointed to the
data, to avoid this problem.  However, the csect alignment is still
also needed to cover all cases.

The reason symbol `f' is defined twice is because one symbol is for
the csect itself, and the other is for the label.  Ideally, the align
for the csect would happen before the csect symbol is created, but
that means temporarily storing the parsed strings and/or tweaking the
symbol.  For now, I just wanted to see if that simple patch at least
fixed the bug.