Re: prelink two step

My apologies for bringing my newbyness on these subjects to this list.

The problem below would be my fault, not prelink's fault, due to doing
gratuitous prelinking and prelink undoing on a system fully loaded with
utilites, X windows, gnome2, nautilus, evolution and some friends all
running, and prelink core dumping (due to my system quirks) on a regular
basis.

I will take further discussion off list for now.

--
- Antony Suter  (sutera internode on net)  "Exner"
- "Your post-apocalyptic caffeine source! :)"