Questions about binutils (mainly AS/GAS) and additional site info

Hello,

  I have started a GNU free documentation and end user help project  for
GAS/AS at:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/gas-user/

    One focus of the site is to provide detailed examples of *GAS/AS*
assembly programming, either directly via command line 'as' or
indirectly via gcc. Another focus of the site is to provide GAS/AS
end user assistence via FAQ and community mailing list and online forum
interaction.
   Hopefully the site will gain usefulness in the coming months as more
working samples are added by interested users.
    The site is a bit lame right now since I am still researching alternate
code to post (anyone have info on the mac boot cycle?). There is also a
mailing list there to discuss GAS/AS end user stuff.

    I have a few questions about the state of binutils and the documentation
on the redhat site.

   First off I notice that the redhat docs sem to be more up to date for
GAS/AS than the postscript doc that I have a link to at GNU.  Since redhat
took over cygnus, is redhat now the new maintainer of binutils? Or, is
redhats version of binutils just that, a version for redhat? (if it works for
others then great)

   Second, how permanent are the redhat docs? Should I just link to them or
would I be better off downloading a tarball, if there is one, and maintaining
a duplicate site?

	Next I am looking for additional information and perhaps participation
for and from people who are assembly programming for CPUs *OTHER THAN*
Intel X86. There is a lot of information on AT&T syntax for intel but not so
many examples for other procs. If anyone has any samples or interesting links
to post on the site I would be most indebted.

Thanks for your time and any info you can provide.

Peter Willis