objdump.c calls which do not use internal text streams

Hello,

In objdump.c I have noticed printf() used here when such effort is is generally made to send all output through the 2 streams configured setup in INIT_DISASSEMBLE_INFO(). Is this an exception? Personally I would rather just use fprintf(stdout, ""); etc but there seems to be some effort to use the streams setup internally.

disassemble_data (abfd)

	  if (! prefix_addresses)
	    {
	      printf ("\n");

Please include my email address in any replies.

Cheers

JG