Re: Next release/allow PE executables to have an export table

Here is a test suite for the feature: if ld has the new feature, it creates
an executable file that exports a function, an export library for the .exe
file, and a DLL+export library that calls that function.

Regards
Fabrizio

Tiscali ADSL, fino a 9 MESI GRATIS sull'offerta Tiscali ADSL Light Mega!
Tiscali ADSL non teme confronti! Abbonati subito.
http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/index.shtml