Re: dll create problem with gcc configured with arm-pe

Hi Wreckor,

> I think this patch is not enough to create dll with relocation. gcc
> is configured as ARM-WINCE-PE.  When I debug this dll, and found
> that the export table was overridden by relocation fixup.

Do you have a *small* reproducible example that demonstrates this ?

If you are to investigate the problem further that would also help a
great deal.  If you track down where the export table's address is
computed you can probably discover why it is failing to take into
account the proper size of the relocations.

Cheers
        Nick