Re: Binutils Patches

Hello,

* Christopher Faylor <cgf-binutils at redhat dot com> [2003-04-17 20:28:02 -0400]:

> >  (cc me answers since I am not subsribed)
>
> Don't you think you should be so that discussions don't occur
> without you.
Now, I am subsribed to this ml.

> >  I have done some patches for debian/binutils, here is a list with
> >descriptions (urls are bug reports):
>
> Do you have an assignment with the FSF for binutils?  If not you'll
> need to get one.

No, I have not. What is the procedure to obtain an assignment form ?

> Also, it would be best if you submitted each patch individually,
> to the mailing list.  That's generally how patch submission works
> for binutils.

Do I have to wait for assignment complete ?
Or can I submit each patch individually now ?

Best Regards.
-
Julien LEMOINE / SpeedBlue