adjust expected readelf output for mips multi-got test

The mips multi-got test seems to break every time someone makes
changes in the linker that might affect the location of sections,
offsets, etc.  I'm kind of sick of adjusting it every time it appears
to break, so I'm fixing it once and for all: the offsets of the
relocations generated for the multi-got are now matched by a regular
expression, instead of being forced to a certain offset.

I'm going ahead and checking this in.  Patch bzip2ed because 1MB for a
very repetitive patch file isn't really appropriate :-)