Re: arm-wince-pe-ld problem w/libgcj

Hi Craig,

> The trouble is when I try to link HelloWorld.o against libgcj. I
> repeatedly see:
>
> Error: 24-bit reloc in dll

It appears that the code in ld/pe-dll.c:generate_reloc() is not able
to handle some of the relocs it is encountering in the input files.

> when libgcj.a is processed by ld.  This is pretty weird because I see
> this for, e.g.
>
> arm-wince-pe-gcc -v -o HelloWorld HelloWorld.o -lgcj
>
> where there aren't even any dll's in the linker input.

What about the C library ?  Is this set up as dll ?

> Any ideas would be appreciated.

Do you have a small, reproducible example that demonstrates the
problem ?  Ideally a small object file or two and simple linker
command line would be best.

Cheers
        Nick