Re: Next release/allow PE executables to have an export table

Hi Fabrizio,

> Thank you for revising the test case, and making it much better
> written. I just did very little modifications to it in order to make
> it work: mainly, now crt0.o is not linked any more, because it
> seemed to need Cygwin DLL, and this clashed with the option
> -nostdlib.

Great - thanks for checking this.  I have checked in your test with
one small change - you were referring to "$SHCFLAG" which does not
exist, so I removed it.

Cheers
        Nick

2003-06-02  Fabrizio Gennari  <fabrizio.ge@tiscalinet.it>

	* ld-cygwin: New directory.
	* ld-cygwin/exe-export.exp: New test script.  Checks building
	cygwin executables with an export table.
	* ld-cygwin/testdll.def: New source file.
	* ld-cygwin/testexe.def: New source file.
	* ld-cygwin/testdll.c: New source file.
	* ld-cygwin/testexe.c: New source file.

Applied.